Production Manager (Print)
Package: Attractive Package including competitive basic salary, pension scheme & Company Car Allowance
Macfarlane Labels are one of the UK’s leading label companies, supplying self-adhesive labels to many blue chip FMCG companies throughout the UK and Europe. Part of Macfarlane Group PLC, we are passionate about providing fully integrated and innovative packaging & labelling solutions augmented by outstanding customer service. As a Group we are continuing to grow significantly and always keen to attract new talent to our business.
Production Manager Role
We are urgently seeking to hire an experienced Production Manager to complement our existing site management team. Working with the existing team, you will help to deliver industry leading service, quality and efficiency to our portfolio of international FMCG customers.
Key responsibilities of the role will include…
- Meet key strategic financial and performance based objectives.
- Monitor performance against key metrics using MIS and other IT tools
- Ensure quality standards and processes are maintained
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Health & Safety legislation
Do you have the correct profile?
We are welcoming applications from individuals who have experience of a similar production management role working within a print production environment. First and foremost, applicants will be able to demonstrate the following experience and capabilities…
- You will have proven track record in managing in a customer driven print production environment
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to implement best practice production processes and methods
- Customer focussed with experience of working to stringent KPI’s in line with FMCG client requirements (preferable)
- Experience of working within a quality focussed environment
- Experience of upholding compliance and Health & Safety standards
- Residing within a reasonable daily journey time from the Kilmarnock site (or genuinely able and willing to relocate for the opportunity)
How to apply/next steps
This is a genuinely urgent appointment whereby we are seeking someone to commence ASAP. Local interviews shall therefore be arranged swiftly in Kilmarnock for shortlisted candidates. To make an application please simply click ‘apply’ ensuring that your CV is up to date and relevant. Please note that all shortlisted candidates can expect to hear back from us within five working days of making their application. If you do not therefore hear back within that timeframe, please assume that your application has not been successful on this particular occasion.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE