Macfarlane Group UK Ltd: Talent Referral Scheme
How would you like to earn £250 cash reward for putting us in touch with a successful job applicant?
We greatly value personal recommendations. To recognise and reward successful recommendations and referrals, Macfarlane Group provides a ‘Referral Scheme’ for recommendations that lead to a successful placement, subject to our terms & conditions being adhered to (click here to read full terms & conditions).
How does it work?
Firstly, we do not accept retrospective referral claims, so it’s important that the referral is clearly made in writing prior to any formal application being made for one of our advertised vacancies.
This can be done by emailing us at: email@example.com
The email should clearly state that the nature of the email is a candidate referral and indicate which of our advertised vacancies this is in relation to. We require the candidate name and contact details (phone number/email address) so that we can follow this up with them – but please ensure you have the individual’s consent prior to providing us with their details (as this is important in line with GDPR legislation).
Once received, we will log your details as the referrer so that progress can be tracked and in the event that the candidate is successfully hired by us to the role, we will make payment of the referral bonus subject to our terms & conditions being met.
Key Points to be aware of:
- No retrospective referral bonus claims will be considered, all referral bonus claims must be lodged via the relevant email address and as outlined above prior to any formal application being registered
- Referrals can only be made in direct relation to specific open/live job role vacancies (as advertised on our job vacancies page (we do not accept referral claims for ‘open’ or speculative CV submissions
- Our referral bonus scheme only applies to advertised permanent vacancies (not contract or temporary roles)
- Bonus payments are only made to the referrer once the hired candidate has successfully completed their probationary period with the business
- Candidates referred to us must be successfully hired to the business within 6 months of introduction in order for the bonus payment to apply
- Referrals will only be considered valid if the candidate referred is not already registered within our central talent bank or known to the business
- All candidates referred must be eligible to work in the UK
- All referral bonuses are paid as a gross payment and will be paid by cheque or bank transfer. The recipient accepts any tax liability and agrees to pay any tax arising from receiving the bonus payment