Packaging Design and Manufacture Services
When we design a protective packaging solution, it’s custom-engineered for our customer’s products. The risks are assessed, the supply chain costs are considered and a design is proposed to meet all criteria.
This bespoke service extends to the way we do business with our customers, identifying opportunities to help improve their packaging operation. This includes:
- Vendor managed inventory – establishing and maintaining an inventory of key packaging types.
- Packaging audit – objective analysis and advice to reduce transit damage, control costs, meet sustainability targets etc.
- Customer Connect – to enable on line purchasing from an agreed bespoke product list. Customers see purchasing history at a glance, with graphs, analysis, expenditure levels and a packaging waste report.
- Design capabilities – working closely with our customers to improve the performance of current packaging and developing new solutions for future new products.
- Stockholding / Next day delivery – through the Macfarlane network of 16 Regional Distribution Centres, we can arrange for locally held stocks to be available for rapid delivery.