Our Labels business specialises in self-adhesive and resealable labels for major fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) customers in the UK, Europe and USA.
The printing capabilities within our sites include:
- Litho printers capable of printing up to an eight colour combination of Litho, Flexo and screen print
- UV Letterpress printers capable of printing a combination of up to 11 colours including screen, Hot Foil, Varnish and Embossing
- Flexo printers to process up to 10 colours plus screen
- Reverse printing on linear or adhesive for up to three colours
- Coupon printing
- Self-adhesive card labels
All these methods are supported by our in-house repro facilities. Origination facilities on-site include Barco and Apple Mac design stations and high speed PDF & ISDN communications. High quality digital proofs provide clients with a strong visual representation of the finished label. We also have in-house plate-making facilities.
Macfarlane Labels’ patented Reseal technology allows packs to be repeatedly re-sealed once opened, keeping unused food safe and appetising. Food and packaging waste is reduced, benefitting manufacturers, retailers and consumers alike.
- Easy opening and re-sealing.
- Reduces food waste.
- Reduces packaging waste.
- Tamper evident design.
- Differentiates products, with standout shelf appeal.
- Suitable for many pack types – thermoformed trays, flow-wraps, vacuum packs, bags, sachets and lidded plastics.
Since its introduction, Reseal technology has been tested and introduced by major retailers and brand leaders alike. Successful applications include cooked meats, snacks, pastry and picnic products, confectionery, cookies, bakery goods and fresh fruit.